June 1, 2008

Tiny Dancers




Abi and Anna recently had their first dance recital with Shellie's School of Dance. After nine months of instruction and practice they both did a great job. We were very impressed with this dance school and would recommend it to anyone. The girls actually learned something and remembered their dance when it was time to preform. I was also impressed with how modest all of the costumes were. There was not a single bare midriff in the concert, even among the high school dancers. They got to wear stage makeup and get all beautiful for the recital. After Abi was all ready she looked in the mirror and said with a giant smile on her face "I look like a teenager." The bright red lipstick was the highlight for Anna. She still asks to wear lipstick almost daily.

4 comments:

Erin Stones said...

The girls look beautiful! Are those the photos that I emailed you?

OUR HOUSE said...

Oh good, I'm glad you have a blog now. We love keeping up with Bert and Adreann's family this way, and now we can do the same with yours. The kids especially love to see updated pictures of their cousins, and to know what going on in their lives. We do not have year-long school here, so we've got a three month summer vacation. I also have a three month vacation from babysitting because my friend is not going to school for the summer semester. I didn't know that there were schools in Utah that went all year. I don't know if I would like it better or not. It definitely has certain advantages though.

Kristen said...

Cute girls! Looks like they're all ready for SO You Think You can Dance:)

Marie said...

Wow, they have gotten so big since the last time I saw them. Fun pictures!!!