June 6, 2008

Good Eats!


We were watching a cooking show on PBS the other day where they made Tortellini from scratch and I have had a hankering to try it ever since. We have all the necessary tools, thanks to Bert and Adreanne's generous gift of a pasta roller, so Jesse and I gave it a go last night. The pasta dough turned out better than it ever has before and it was a lot of fun to figure out how to make them look edible. It took a lot of time but in the end it was well worth it. Jesse couldn't stop ranting and raving about how good they were. The kids even gobbled it up. Luckily we had enough that we could freeze some and we can have another delicious meal out of our hard work. I thought I would include some mouth watering pictures. I wish you all could have tasted it with us.

2 comments:

OUR HOUSE said...

Yes, we're just wondering if you could come over for dinner and make us this pasta. Any time this week would be good for us. I know it's a long drive to our house, but we're willing to put you up for the night. We're really hungry.

Erin Stones said...

The pics are cute, but where is the photo of Jeanette? I think that you will have to show us how to make them some time. They do look mighty delicious!