November 9, 2009

Halloween

The kids are posing with, believe it or not, our Relief Society President. Her motorcycle completed the costume. She kept having to remind the kids that it was a costume and the piercings and tattoos were not real.





We had a fun and fast Halloween. With all of the play stuff going on, I was really glad we had figured out costumes early in the month. I kept having to remind myself about Halloween. We didn't even get a chance to carve pumpkins this year, much to the disappointment of the kids. Our ward had a trunk or treat (I love those!) And it was warm!! (Even better!) All three wards in our building had a trunk-or-treat so the kids got a lot of candy and we ran out and got out of there pretty fast. (And we bought a lot of candy.) Afterwards we had some friends over for scones and hot chocolate.

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

I see that Jack was not the giraffe- he was still super cute though! I had someone ask if they can borrow the giraffe costume next year, so I will have to get that back from you before next Halloween. My friend is pregnant and OBSESSED with giraffes!

Liz said...

I thought I was friends with jesse on facebook but I guess not... anyway, hopefully you see this today so I can wish Abi a Happy Birthday!