November 4, 2009

Abi's Stage Debut

Abigail finished her run as Little Cosette in Les Miserables about a week ago. It was a great experience but a lot of work. Luckily Abi was off track the whole week and a half, there were quite a few late nights. I was relieved when it was over but Abi cried all the way home on the last night. Jesse was especially glad it was over as he got to take care of the rest of the kids while Abi and I were at most of the performances. The students and teachers that she worked with were so supportive and cute with Abi. She also made good friends with the girl that played Little Eponine and they played when they weren't on stage. Abi did a great job. She only acted nervous once, because there was a packed house (about 1000 people). But when she went on stage she was as cool as could be. I know that I was more nervous than she was. Our kids are still singing songs from the show, it was cute at first. It is a great show but I watched it about 8 times and so I am loosing patience with the constant singing. I have a video that I want to post but I have to figure out how to edit it a little bit first. (They didn't take all the questionable words out of the show and I don't want to get in trouble.) Stay Tuned!

No comments: