September 9, 2008

Finially Preschool!

Anna started preschool last week. The deadline for school in Utah is Aug 31st so Anna only misses kindergarten by 3 days. The funny thing is that preschool started Sept. 4 so she was already 5 when she started. She has been looking forward to preschool for a very long time, even praying for it. Abi attended the same school and we just love it! This is a picture of Anna and her teachers, Teacher (Sandra), and Mrs. Jensen. They take pictures of the kids on special days and print them out all cute for the kids. They really go above and beyond. We just hope they will still be teaching when Jack gets old enough. She has two friends from our ward in her class and that is really fun.

2 comments:

Erin Stones said...

How exciting for Anna! By the way, thanks for making me think my child is growing at an alarming rate! I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight! An recent luck on a middle name for Jack?

Holly said...

Hi Jeanette! I'm not sure what path I was on when I came across your blog, but I'm glad I found it! It sounds/looks like you guys are doing great and keeping busy. Congrats on soon-to-be baby #4. Keep in touch!