September 23, 2008

The End is in Sight!

Well, I am officially the most pregnant that I have ever been. It isn't going to last much longer though. I went to the doctor today and when he checked me I was 4 cm and 90 % effaced. I had protein in my urine and a blood pressure that was normal but a little high for me. In the end Dr Porter decided we should induce labor tomorrow. We are very excited. I have been feeling very good for someone in her last month of pregnancy but I am still anxious to get the whole show on the road. The best part is that I don't have to find a babysitter for my kids twice a week anymore. I have some great friends and sister in law (Cindy) that have been very patient with me pawning my kids off on them for the past two months. I am very grateful for their help. I am sure that Anna and Porter won't know what to do with themselves when they don't get to have play dates all the time though. Hopefully this induction won't take as long as Porter's since I am already starting to dilate. We are thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers this past nine months. I am sure that they helped us get this far.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Good luck with everything tomorrow!! We are excited to see the newest Liddell, and hope everything goes well.

Holly said...

Good Luck! I will check back for update on this new little baby :)

Tyson and Laurel said...

congratulations! I will be praying for you! How exciting. We're excited to see pictures of your new baby Jack!!

Kristen said...

Good luck, guys! I was going to say 'have fun' but that doesn't seem to fit...

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Bert told me the news this morning. I am so excited for you guys. I only wish that we where there so that I could see this new addition to the fam and help you guys out. Can't wait to see pics and good luck.

Liz said...

YAYAYAYAYA! Hello Jack!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to meet little Jack!

Tyson and Laurel said...

Congratulations! I saw his pics on Erin's blog. You guys have a beautiful family!

Michelle said...

Congratulations guys!! I, too, saw his pictures on Erin's blog and he is so sweet. We are excited for this new one to be here!

OUR HOUSE said...

Yeah for the Liddells! We can't wait to see Jack in person. Don't take too long to post pictures. We love you guys!

Sarah said...

jack is so cute

from ivie