August 16, 2008

We went to Wheeler Farm with our play group this past week. Porter was just a few months old the last time we went, so it was a whole new experience for him. He was so excited to see all the different farm animals (chickens, turkeys, pigs, sheep, horses and cows) and ran from pen to pen moving a bit to quick for my pregnant body to keep up with. (The stroller I brought was just too confining for this activity!) And then we saw the tractors! I think all three of the kids could have spent a few more hours pretending to drive the tractors. We fed the ducks and geese around the pond. Porter was so funny trying to get them to eat out of his hand until one of the geese nipped at him. After that incident he wouldn't let me put him down and thought the I was going to be eaten too. It was a beautiful day to be outside and picnic. We will have to make this a summer tradition.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I just noticed that your countdown says "Jack Liddell." Is that the name that you have picked out for the baby? I think it is cute. I hope that your pregnancy continues to go well!!