July 22, 2008

We made a deal with Abi at the first of school that if she would do her homework without complaining that we would take her to Lagoon in the summer. Of course, this was long before we knew we would be pregnant. We took advantage of Carrie and Chavis' stake lagoon day and the pregnant ladies got in free. I never thought I would be able to spend a day at Lagoon and only ride the train and merry-go-round. It wasn't nearly as hard as I expected it to be. Abi is a roller coaster junkie now and Anna and Porter can't wait until they get bigger. They all enjoyed the rides that they were big enough to ride. We expected to get home early, but in the end we stayed until just before closing. Jesse keeps promising me a night out at the Melting Pot for begin such a "saint". However, I think we would spend almost as much on dinner as we did to go to Lagoon, so we will see.

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Jeanette, Jeanette. It's Janae (Quigley). I'm glad I found your blog. I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting! WOW!Congrats on the new one on the way. I saw in an earlier post that you visited the good old Cabana Club. How fun! Oh the good old days.