July 15, 2008

Oh Boy!

Porter loves our sandbox. One day the kids had been playing outside. Sarah came to pick up her kids and they went on their way. Pretty soon I noticed that Porter was missing. I asked the girls where he was and they didn't know. So I started to search. This is how I found him.
Porter loves the movie "Cars". He has slowly been acquiring some cars attire. He had some sandals that broke and so we went looking for a new pair. This is what he picked out, much to his mother's dismay. He is definitely the best at getting what he wants. I thought he had gotten over his excitement for the movie. Then we watched it the other day and he was so excited that it was like he was seeing it for the first time. The minute it was over he wanted to watch it again. Luckily we all like the movie and don't mind it once in a while.

3 comments:

Erin Stones said...

It's about time! That is so funny about the sandbox. You picked a really cute new background- good job!

sharonthornock said...

He is about the cutest little guy I've ever seen, not to mention our grandson! Wish we could see all of you more often! Love mom

Sarah said...

He is so cute, he cracks me up.