May 24, 2009

Blog Amnesia

Eight months ago today, life got a lot busier. I managed to get a few posts written but then suddenly came down with a case of Blog Amnesia. I believe that it must have been quite a severe case as it has taken so very long to recover. While I am not completely out of the woods, things are looking up and I expect to fully recover. While things have been crazy we have also had some great times in the last eight months. Jack is cute as a button. We found some pictures of Anna at 8 months and it was almost scary how much her and Jack look alike. He is sitting up but not crawling yet (Thank goodness!). He is painfully attached to me and while that is endearing it also make like difficult sometimes. Porter is now 3 and I have decided that the twos are terrible and the threes are more terrible. He is like a grenade with the word NO for a trigger. Anna is finished with preschool and anxiously awaiting kindergarten. She will be starting Aug. 24 in the am class. Abi is growing up fast. She got her ears pierced and dreams of the day she can wear danglers. Jesse was released from the Young Men's and called to be the Ward Mission Leader. I was just put in as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society Presidency after an 8 month break. We are excited for the summer and spending time outside in the warm weather

4 comments:

Holly said...

Holy cow! I thought you had given up on the blog thing. So good to get an update. Sounds like you are as busy as ever. It would be fun to meet at the park soon. Happy day.

Liz said...

Yay Update!

Andrea said...

Finally! I thought you disappeared. The kids are growing up so fast, enjoy it!

OUR HOUSE said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I totally agree with you about the 2yr/3yr thing. We thought Madelyn was a tough 2 year old, and then she turned 3 and we thought we'd die. Now Alex's is 2 and is looking to surpass Madelyn's 3. It should be a fun year or two.